Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fearless Three update

Well... I have been busy, busy!
I just finished writing the third Fearless Three volume. As in just finished! I have sent it on to my mom, the very talented lady who has done all of my covers so far. As well as the illustrations for the kid's books. My plan now is to get the three Fearless Three books completely cleaned up and uploaded to Lulu. I should be getting the first volume any day now in the mail. If that is good, I'll be making it available publicly and then I will move forward with the other two. I fugure that those two won't take as long since the layout for all three is the same. So only a short wait now!
Once I have those three available for sale I am going to take a break from that series for a month or so and see what the response to them is. If they are liked and get favorable reviews from parents and kids I'll continue on with them. (I'll probably continue on with them regardless..they're just too fun to write!)
But in the meantime I'll be focusing on my second novel and getting that written. As well as move forward with marketing Descent Into Temptation.

I will keep you all posted on the Fearless Three series as they are made available. Shouldn't be too long, my mom is a speed demon when it comes to drawing these things up!

No comments: