Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's official...

I'm a selling author! The Fearless Three and the Pirate's Gold has been available for sale for less than 24 hours and I've already sold 3 copies. Yes, two of those were to my sister...but they still count!

I've earned a grand total of $1.65 in revenue. Can't build a summer home with it, but hopefully the books will go like gangbusters and it'll all add up!

If you're interested and want to check it out go to my storefront at Lulu and pick yourself up a copy!

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2374698

Everyone knows a little kid somewhere, and kids love getting books! And if you don't know any kids, order one anyway and donate it to a doctor's office. Or to your local school. Or to Goodwill! Tis the season after all!

Oh...and the second volume should be available shortly. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: