Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kindle

To any of you who use it...all of our books, the novels and the kid's books, are available through Amazon.com for the Kindle readers! I've sold one copy of Descent in this format so far and hope that the others take off, soon!

As for currents work...Tom's third instalment of the Tymarune series is amazing so far, the darkest and grittiest by far in the series. A definite attention grabber from the start! And Fastling, my second, is taking on a life of it's own. I'll have more time to work on it over the summer, so ~cross your fingers~ I'll be done with it this fall and can start the editing and polishing phase. My friend Mindi has agreed to work on the cover art with me for it. That'll be a project on it's own since I want to incorporate a lot of elements from the story and layers of details into the final look. It'll be fin, I think!

No comments: