Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tom Update 11/25

Well, I am now 30 pages from being done editing my first book. When I finally get that done, I will be putting it on Lulu and going the same route that Rachel went, so hopefully it will soon be available. Rachel's friend Mindi is working on some cover art for me, which I'm sure will turn out really well. So, I'll be done with the edit tomorrow then get it on Lulu, so with any luck it'll be available soon and I can get back to the rewrite of my second book in the series. I'm about halfway through that, then I'll edit it and get it to Lulu. When all that is finally done I'll be able to focus on writing some new stuff, new to me anyways, like the third installment and some shorter stories I'll be trying to send out to magazines and such.

No comments: