Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tom's update

I am currently in the final stages of editing my first book, a fantasy novel about a human in a magical world. Kind of sounds like a familiar tale, but I think my story has a lot of unique aspects to it and can stand up with most fantasy books. Every creature in the book is my own personal take on mythical creatures you may have heard of, trolls, elves, goblins and so on. There are elements of action, adventure and hopefully a few twists you may not see coming. This is the first in a series of books that may go beyond the human's trilogy. I have already written the second book and am in the midst of rewriting that one. When I finish editing the first book I'll probably have it on Lulu, but I plan to shop it around to literary agents, too, so it may not be for sale right away. I enjoy the story, I believe it has potential, and I hope you will all give it a chance once it's out.

No comments: